1 tbsp coconut oil
1 white onion diced
1 clove garlic diced
2-inch fresh turmeric grated (or 1 tbsp ground)
½ tsp cumin
1 tbsp garam masala
2-inch ginger diced
400ml coconut milk
400g tomatoes quartered
300g sweet potato 2-inch cubes
100g green beans
100g frozen peas
15g fresh coriander
HOW TO PREPARE
- In a deep pan add the coconut oil, white onion, garlic, fresh turmeric, cumin, garam masala and ginger and sauté on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until the spices are completely coating the rest and starting to dry out.
- Add the coconut milk, chopped tomatoes and leave on a medium heat with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato and leave with the lid on for another 7 minutes.
- Take the lid off and add the green beans, broccoli, and peas and leave for 3 minutes until they become soft.
- Take off the heat when all vegetables are soft and stir in the fresh coriander.
- Serve with brown rice and garnish with coriander.