Exciting Job Opportunity
BUSINESS & TRADE MANAGER – NORTH YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND
Are you a Business Manager/Director with 5+ years’ commercial experience?
Do you have strong experience with developing & implementing sales strategies and seeking new opportunities?
Have you managed a team successfully?
British Horse Feeds & The Golden Paste Company are divisions of I’Anson Holdings, a family business and one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of animal feedstuffs based in North Yorkshire. British Horse Feeds (BHF) known for its flagship product Speedi-Beet has a small range of equine feeds which are available in both the UK and internationally. The Golden Paste (GPC) Company specialise in supplements and have ranges that cover different species, Equines, Pets & People.
With a focus on growth, we are looking for a Business & Trade Manager that will lead the team to develop and seek new opportunities for both British Horse Feeds & The Golden Paste Company. The successful candidate will oversee the performance of both businesses and implement strategies to meet specific objectives and key results.
Responsibilities of the Business & Trade Manager include:
- Assisting the MD with both the creation and implementation of the overall business strategy
- Ensuring both businesses are achieving the set business strategy using OKR’s & KPI’s
- Completing internal reports to present to the board and management team
- Leading weekly and monthly sales meetings
- Managing the BHF & GPC team, overseeing roles and carrying out 6-monthly appraisals.
- Developing and implementing profitable growth strategies for existing and new trade accounts
- Monitoring the performance of all trade accounts and overseeing the sales team’s management of accounts
- Formulating promotional plans for trade accounts that align to our business objectives & goals
- Monitoring & analysing promotional effectiveness
- Responsible for idea creation, market research and relevant trials for NPD
- Launching new products and monitoring their success
- Attending relevant industry and networking events
- This is an expanding role
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ minimum managing major trade accounts
- Strong evidence of commercial acumen (animal nutrition & FMCG experience an advantage)
- A background in business development and evidence of implementing strategies for business growth & opportunity
- Senior management experience & team building with a team of 5 or more
- Experience of New Product Development from idea creation to launching in the market
- Proven track record of business management, networking, sales & customer management
- Advanced IT Skills – Sound working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Current Driving licence
If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss further, please get in contact with Hattie I’Anson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th June 2021