Golden Paste Company and the Environment 0
The Golden Paste Company Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The ways we aim to achieve this are set out below and are under constant review.
- We aim to minimise our waste, evaluating our operations to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
- Delivery, we use DPD and Royal Mail who both have their own policies which can be read by selecting them. By choosing DPD delivery you can be assured of the smallest environmental footprint from your order.
- Recycling - we take care to recycle and reduce our waste internally, and have applied this thought process to our products and our packaging.
- Where we use bubble wrap, this wrap comes to us deflated, reducing the size of our deliveries and is inflated on site prior to packing. The wrap itself is fully recyclable and consists of over 90% air.
TURMERAID™ is sold in plastic food grade tubs. These tubs are not made from recycled plastic, but are recyclable, and re-usable. The refill pouches currently are not recyclable as they are a foil/laminate blend. We are currently reviewing our sacks and pouches to improve our environmental impact whilst retaining the integrity of the product.
- Golden Paste: our pouches are recyclable, but the nozzle will need removing prior to placing these for recycling. We are moving to PET jars in the near future, and these are recyclable.
- Sausages and Mince: We have chosen our completely transparent pouches as these are recyclable.
- Capsules: Our black capsule pots are not recyclable, whilst our clear ones are. These are under review prior to our next production run.
- Janine Kell
TURMERAID™ at Mole Valley and Country 0
Mole Country Stores and Mole Valley now stock TurmerAid across their whole direcotry of stores. Check out your local stockist below - but remember to call ahead to make sure they have stock available.
Mole Country Stores
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
NEWPORT, ISLE OF WIGHT
- Janine Kell
25% off TURMERAID with Speedi-Beet & Fibre-Beet 0In conjunction with our parent company,British Horse Feeds, we have issued 40,000 vouchers which have been put inside selected Fibre-Beet and Speedi-Beet bags. You won't be able to miss them as there's a huge ORANGE sticker on the front of the bags!
All you have to do to redeem you 25% off is login to www.goldenpastecompany.co.uk and purchase a 2kg tub of TURMERAID.
The voucher is only redeemable against a 2kg tub, and only till June 2018. It is also limited to one per customer.
- Janine Kell
Pancake Day - 13th February 2018 0
TURMERIC SPICE PANCAKES
SERVINGS: 5 -7 PANCAKES
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tbsp baking powder*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- pinch of black pepper
- ¼ tsp ginger
- Coconut milk yogurt
- My Berry Forest's Perfect Apple-Pumpkin Butter
- Chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till combined. Don't over blend.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Since it is quite thick, spread/smooth into a circle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side. When you can easily slide a spatula under, flip. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Top with yogurt, pumpkin-apple butter, and chopped nuts. Enjoy!
Battles to distribute TurmerAid™ 0
The Golden Paste Company’s Turmeraid now available from Battles
The Golden Paste Company is delighted to announce that its equine product Turmeraid is now available from Battles, making it even easier for retailers and consumers to buy this high quality turmeric based equine supplement.
“We are so excited to be working with Battles,” said Janine Kell, Managing Director of The Golden Paste Company. “We’ve carefully selected the wholesalers we work with to make it as easy as possible for retailers to get hold of our products, which should help to keep our end user customers happy too. The demand for our product continues to rise, and making it easier for people to get hold of and learn about it is really important to us, which is why we’re so pleased to be working with Battles. The company has a great team of ASMs and offers a high level of support to its customers, something we think is really important.”
Turmeraid is a new product that combines turmeric (certified with 5.10% curcumin), linseed oil, cracked black pepper, yucca and apple cider vinegar in one convenient, clean, pelleted product. Turmeraid contains ingredients to support healthy joints, help the integrity of the horse or pony’s natural defence and structural mechanisms, support the processes involved in the inflammation cycle in horses and promote well being and general health.
“We are excited to be working with Janine and the team,” said Richard Clarke, Managing Director of Battles. “Turmeraid is an innovative product which we expect to be a big seller.”
In addition to Battles, Turmeraid is also available from a number of other wholesalers across the UK. For more information, see The Golden Paste Company’s website.
For more information on Battles and how to add Turmeraid to your next order, contact www.battles.co.uk or your account manager. For more information about The Golden Paste Company, see www.goldenpastecompany.co.uk
- Janine Kell
Seals Wholesale to stock TurmerAid™ 0Seals Fodder Room
Telephone: 01773 602466
Fax: 01773 602480
Monday: 8.30am - 5.15pm
Tuesday: 8.30am - 5.15pm
Wednesday:8.30am - 5.15pm
Thursday: 8.30am - 5.15pm
Friday: 8.30am - 5.15pm
Saturday: 8.30am - 12.15pm
- Janine Kell