Healthy drinks don’t have to be expensive and you can easily add a turmeric boost to your favourite drink with our powerful and versatile Turmeric Golden Paste for People.
Whether it’s a hot or cold drink, add the desired amount straight from our handy pouch or use a teaspoon to measure out. Below we have shared some of our favourite turmeric drink recipes.
Turmerific Fruity Smoothie
- A generous handful of frozen or fresh pineapple chunks
- A fresh banana
- 1-2 teaspoons of Turmeric Golden Paste for People
- 1/3 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- Top up with milk (any milk will work fine e.g. dairy, almond milk, oat milk)
- Top tip – Using frozen pineapple will help to chill your smoothie, blend to your preferred consistency!
- Pour your coffee over your choice of frothed milk and then stir in a teaspoon of Turmeric Golden Paste for People.
- Top tip – Carry your paste pouch in your bag so if you’re out and about and grab a latte on the go you can still add our powerful turmeric paste!
Zesty Power Shots
- Squeeze the juice from your favourite citrus fruit, we would recommend lemons or oranges.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Golden Paste for People for every 200mls of juice.
- Pour into a small shot glass or sealable beaker and boost you day with a zesty power shot.
- Top tip – strain the bits out of your fruit juice for a smoother consistency or use a ready to pour fruit juice to save time!
What are the benefits of turmeric?
Turmeric is a spice that has been used in Eastern cultures for many centuries as a treatment for certain conditions. Medical interest has more recently been focused on the role of turmeric in the interaction of oxidation and inflammation. Containing over 100 bioactive ingredients from the essential oils to the flavonoid curcumin (and tetracurcuminoids, curcumimoids, etc.), turmeric has a multitude of beneficial properties.
Turmeric and its powerful ingredient, curcumin, have a range of health benefits. Antioxidants have the potential to prevent heart disease, eye conditions and Alzheimer's. Anti-inflammatory properties can help people with arthritis. Turmeric may even reduce the risk or spread of cancer.
What makes our Turmeric Golden Paste the best on the market?
Here at The Golden Paste Company we believe it all begins with the INGREDIENTS and this is why we use only the best:
- Turmeric - High strength Turmeric, sourced from Indonesia with a minimum Curcumin level of 5.1%
- Coconut Oil - We use cold pressed and organic coconut oil
- Black Pepper - The black pepper is cracked just before adding it into our paste
- Ceylon Cinnamon - Ceylon cinnamon is used as this has a lower level of Coumarin